An external view will enhance your performance. Our aim is to add value to your business by re-focusing and formalizing some of your operational processes.
This may comprise reviewing your historic and current business performance in order to elaborate future opportunities including expanding your business. We deal with financial matters, operational issues as well as human resources issues including training and staff/management development.
The benefits of mentoring and coaching can make a considerable contribution to your business. As an external source we provide you with fresh new and sometimes innovative ideas, we challenge some of your processes and methods, and provide tangible solutions or recommendations.
When to consider coaching:
• When your company is seeking to develop its employees in specific competencies using performance management tools and involving the immediate manager
• When your company has a few talented employees, who are not meeting expectations
• When your company is introducing a new system or program
• When your company has a small group of individuals (5-8) in need of increased competency in specific areas
• When your leaders or executives needs assistance in acquiring a new skill as an additional responsibility
When to consider mentoring:
• When your company is seeking to develop its leaders or talent pool as part of succession planning
• When your company seeks to develop its diverse employees to remove barriers that hinder their success
• When your company seeks to more completely develop its employees in ways that are additional to the acquisition of specific skills/competencies
• When your company seeks to retain its internal expertise and experience residing in its baby boomer employees for future generations
• When your company wants to create a workforce that balances the professional and the personal