A temporary provision of management resources and skills.
Interim management is the short-term assignment of a proven heavyweight interim executive manager to manage a period of transition, crisis or change within an organization.
In this situation, a permanent role may be unnecessary or impossible to find on short notice. Additionally, there may be nobody internally who is suitable for, or available to take up, the position in question.
• Specific task-oriented results
• Pre-defined goals
• Set time for optimum result
• Measurable results from objective standards
• No long-term commitments
• Savings by eliminating payroll, payroll taxes, insurance and benefits
• Independent evaluation
• Allows full-time management to perform their regular duties without interruption or additional pressure