Who We Are
The Rooster Wellness & Lifestyle Resort is a unique 17 villas resort in Antiparos island. We offer a wide range of wellness programs as well as high-end hospitality and gastronomic experiences. Working with us, you will have fun, get inspirational training, develop your career, and have the chance to work in an exclusive environment, all whilst receiving great pay and benefits.
We are looking for passionate, approachable, and enthusiastic individuals to join our opening team. As Hotel General Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing operations during the season and promote the resort throughout the year. This will include all internal and external operations, personnel, and client/member relationships.
If you are a natural leader, dedicated to your job and most importantly, passionate about wellness, food, and hospitality, we want to hear from you!
- Lead hotel to implement, monitor, adhere to, and enforce compliance with all hotel and company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with employees, including relaying pertinent information to subordinates, communicating expectations and appreciation, sharing “big picture,” and communicating departmental, hotel and corporate goals and objectives.
- Hire and train leaders and team members, ensuring consistent delivery of superior products and professional service within the standards, budget, policies, procedures, and quality.
- Maximize sales potential and profitability, including promotions, guest satisfaction, monitoring product and labor costs, reviewing of financial information, etc.
- Monitor food and beverage quality and presentation on a regular basis; notify chefs, managers and take immediate actions to resolve problems.
- Maintain superior relationship and rapport with guests.
- Monitor service trends by engaging with hotel guests, reviewing guest comments; make changes as necessary.
- Must have 4 – 5 years hotel experience in operations, with a proven track record of leading a professional, efficient, high quality, service-oriented operation.
- International experience as resort hotel manager, in high-end establishments.
- A degree in management school. Hospitality management studies preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including guest relations, quality assurance programs and development of long-range planning.
- Leadership skills to motivate and develop staff and to ensure accomplishment of goals. Able to set priorities, plan, organize, delegate and control.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and perfectly understand the English language, to communicate with management and staff – being persuasive, clear, and to the point.
- Hands-on, without micromanaging to improve productivity, inspire staff morale and enhance job satisfaction.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines and continuously perform essential job functions.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidentially. If you are interested in this position please e-mail your resume, motivation letter to the following address: